Dr. Won Sung, DDS

I lost a filling. How do I know if it’s an emergency?

If you experience any symptoms such as cold and hot sensitivity, pain upon biting and chewing, or constant aching and throbbing, pick up the phone and call Dr. Sung’s office right away. Even if you don’t experience any pain, when in doubt, please call Dr. Sung’s office.   

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (847) 741-4347
View the ADA Accessibility Statement